Our life is the best life.

My family is my world! There is my husband Brad and I, and we have 1 son, and 3 girls. Zach is 6, Mckenzie is 4, Brynn is 2, and little Piper is 7 mo. We live in Jonesborough TN, while Brad works at a Nuclear plant, as a chemical engineer, I get to stay at home w/ the troops. Zach is about to go into the 1st grade, and the girls just get to hang out at home w/ me. Life is always crazy, but great too.



Monday, April 19, 2010

Crazy days

I'm sure all my posts are full of spelling and grammer errors, but oh well all part of the fun right?
At any rate life is good latley, just a few nervous breakdowns here and there, nothing out of the normal. Today though was a fun day, we worked in the yard and I actually mowed the lawn while all the kids were awake. Can you believe that nothing majior bad happened? It was great! However a little later on in the day, Kenzie was eating some fruit snacks and suddenly started pucking all over. I asked her if she was choking or if her tummy hurt, she said she choked. Ok no prob I thought, so off we went to T-ball practice, where she started barfing again, and on the way home, and in the house. Will it ever end? Hopefully this clears out soon!
Another funny thing that happened was when we got home I saw that Zach had left his cup outside, from this morning. So I told him to go get it and bring it in. Next thing I know he comes busting into the house, but I see he left the cup outside. I said "hey get the cup", he stops and in a panicked voice says "I have ANTS in my mouth", then he sticks out his tounge and sure enough there is a bunch of little black ants on there. I ran him into the bathroom wiped off his tounge and rinsed out his mouth. It was sooo funny, maybe next time he'll pay a little closer attention before he eats, or drinks somthing outside.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! So glad you have a blog. Welcome, girl ... we've been missing you. :)

    ReplyDelete